lunes, 31 de julio de 2023

Final Delivery

 For final delivery I was mainly polishing up the VFX and adjusting the times to fit the final animation.

One of the first fix was changing the tornado color and adding a gradient to look more similar to our reference. I also changed the coloring in the by making and add in the mesh material instead of a multiplier. This gave better blending of the colors and more control in painting it.

Tornado color material

Tornado in engine final look


In addition I when the genie's legs appear and the tornado disappears, another smoke is create to get a better transition.

Genie's legs appear with a puff of smoke


And lastly I adjusted the puff animation to the new lamp so that once it pushed its nozzle then the smoke VFX is played.


P4V



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Final Delivery

 For final delivery I was mainly polishing up the VFX and adjusting the times to fit the final animation. One of the first fix was changing ...