jueves, 12 de enero de 2023

Lighting Workshop Module #1

 First I created a moodboard of what I was going to for in the lighting assignment. The model I choose has a very dynamic pose that just seemed dramatic but mysterious and so I choose a lot of darker scenes reference, using neon light and the color green to give a more disturbing look.


I did a medium shot and a full shot of the model. My main light is located in angle at the top of the model for a more dramatic look. My only concern is that I may have made it to strong in comparison to the rest, this is seen even more in the RGB shot. 

My rim light is is a bright red color to the right side of the model to separate that side that is where the hand is and my main focus.

Medium shot - Arnold render

Full shot - Arnold render

Medium shot RGB - Arnold render

Full shot RGB - Arnold render


    Three point light positions


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Final Delivery

 For final delivery I was mainly polishing up the VFX and adjusting the times to fit the final animation. One of the first fix was changing ...