sábado, 27 de agosto de 2022

Block Sprite Project

For this week's homework we created sprite sheets within UE5 using basic shapes, cubes. And also, a camera sequence. It was so much fun!

Although concepts such as axes, paneling or bevel are not new to me, the two programs we used for the realization were. I had several issues within the EU5 while creating the blueprints where I was getting errors when trying to turn the ship and then realized I had used the 'child actor method' instead of the 'harvest components'. Not remembering some of the hotkeys and copying them to a note, or when the program was closed and had saved the items, but not the level that made me have to start over. But, with all the disasters, I learned a lot.

I don't know why the lighting of the sprite sheet was been oversaturated so in addition to having the light on the top (which lowered the intensity), I added two on the sides so that it wasn't so dark in addition to adding color.

For the designs I decided to go with a 8-bit Ichiban.






I know I only had to do one of the two projects, but I wanted to learn how to do both...Also just wanted to do an X-Wing


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Final Delivery

 For final delivery I was mainly polishing up the VFX and adjusting the times to fit the final animation. One of the first fix was changing ...