miércoles, 31 de agosto de 2022

Use of Basic Shapes


For this assignment we had to design three different monster from basic shapes, a triangle, square and a circle. 

The steps for the process was to use this shapes as a base. I felt it made me think of characters a lot faster and also in the final drawing later.
For triangle I thought of making a type of demon but in the process I ended up making a robot.
For the square turned into a volcano golem. And for the circle made a very chubby lovecraftian creature.

I have never been very confident of my painting skills but feel these came out well with some of the tips that where given for the lighting and shadows plus the brushes.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Final Delivery

 For final delivery I was mainly polishing up the VFX and adjusting the times to fit the final animation. One of the first fix was changing ...