lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2022

Lego Millennium Falcon High Quality Rendering UE5

 



render in UE5 Lumen


For this assignment I wanted to put the Lego Millennium Falcon flying on space.
I was not able to find a way to replicate the atmosphere effect with the sky atmosphere so I opted for the option of making a dome with an HDRI image. 

Created a sphere and added a emissive material to it. At some point I realize that the Directional Light did not pass through the sphere but found that by adding a SkyAtmosphereViewLuminance to the material it allows it.


I tweaked and played a little with the directional light and the post process and found that the bloom effect gave me a nice flare to the sun.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Final Delivery

 For final delivery I was mainly polishing up the VFX and adjusting the times to fit the final animation. One of the first fix was changing ...